Real-time alerts throughout the procure to pay process
Prepare payments in a secure environment
Review any payment or ABA file prior to banking. Our powerful thumb alerts will confirm you’re paying the right account name and number (green thumb) or in the case of red thumb, signal there is a mismatch between the bank account name, BSB Account number and ABN.
- Detect fraudulent invoices early when preparing eft payments.
- Automate verification of ABA files or single eft payments.
- Set customised user roles to manage segregation of duties.
Approve and release funds with confidence
Across all the major Australian banks, eftsure will provide simple ‘traffic light’ alerts on your online bank payment screen. A green thumb indicates a verified vendor with a three-way match between Bank Account Name, BSB and Account Number and ABR data. A red thumb indicates a mismatch and is a lead indicator of error or fraud.”
- A web-browser based plugin that allows you to check payment files in 78+ online banking portals.
- Automatically check all line items for accuracy in seconds.
- Receive fraud and error warnings before releasing funds, not after.
The new security standard for business payments
Eftsure provides continuous control monitoring to protect your eft payments. Our multi-factor verification approach protects your organisation from financial loss due to cybercrime, fraud and error.